One small, thoughtful gesture can make someone else's day...
一个细微体贴之举可以使别人的一天很开心……
1. Say "Good morning" to a person standing next to you in the elevator.
在电梯里对站在身边的人说“早安”。
2. Pay the toll for the driver behind you.
为您后面的司机支付过路费。
3. Take a minute to direct someone who is lost, even though you're rushing.
即使有急事,也花一点时间给迷路的人指路。
4. Write a letter to a child who could use some extra attention. Kids love getting mail.
4.给一个能获得额外关注的孩子写封信,小孩子喜欢收到信件。
5. Offer to pick up groceries for an elderly neighbor, especially in extreme weather.
为年迈的邻居搬货物,特别是在极端的天气情况下里。
6. Give a homeless person your doggie bag.
将你打包的剩菜袋送给一位无家可归的人。
7. Say "I love you" to someone you love.
对你爱的人说“我爱你”。
8. Put a coin in an expired meter.
往超时的停车计时器里面放枚硬币。
9. Help a mother carry her baby stroller up the subway stairs, or hold a door open for her.
帮助一个母亲把婴儿车推上地铁楼梯,或者为她开着门。
10. Each time you get a new item of clothing, give away something old.
每当你有了新衣服,给别人一些旧的。
11. Take someone's shift as the car-pool parent.
替某人家长代班,开车载他家的孩子一起去学校。
12. Bring your assistant coffee.
为您的助理倒杯咖啡。
13. Out of the blue, send flowers to a friend.
突然地送花给朋友。
14. Say "please" and "thank you"—and mean it.
真诚的说“请”和“谢谢”。
15. When you're on a crowded train or bus, offer your seat to an elderly, disabled, or pregnant person.
你在一个拥挤的火车或公交上给老弱病残孕让个座。
16. Don't interrupt when someone is explaining herself.
当别人试图解释的时候,不要打断他。
17. Let a fellow driver merge into your lane.
让路上司机并入到你的车道。
18. Offer to babysit for a single mom.
帮单亲母亲照顾孩子。
19. Put your shopping cart back in its place.
将你的购物车放回原处。
20. Call or write to a teacher who changed your life.
向改变你生活的老师打个电话或者写封信。