📂场景1:材料完整性检查 (Document Checklist)
Officer: Good morning. Have you brought all required documents?
(早上好,材料都带齐了吗?)
Applicant: Yes, I have my passport, application form, bank statements, and invitation letter. Here’s the checklist I prepared.
(是的,我带了护照、申请表、银行流水和邀请函。这是我准备的清单。)
Officer: Perfect. Let me verify... Wait, your photo doesn’t meet the size requirement. Do you have a spare?
(很好,我核对一下... 等等,您的照片尺寸不符。有备用照片吗?)
Applicant: Oh! I have extras in my bag—white background, 35mm×45mm, right?
(有的!我包里有备用照——白底、35mm×45mm尺寸,对吗?)
📌 Key Terms:
- Notarized copy(公证件)
- Original + photocopy(原件+复印件)
🗂️场景2:补充材料 (Additional Documents)
Officer: Your travel insurance is missing. Did you forget it?
(您的旅行保险没提交,是忘了吗?)
Applicant: I have it here! It covers €30,000 medical expenses. [Hands over document]
(我带了!保额3万欧元。[递上文件])
Officer: Great. Also, your employer letter lacks a company stamp. Can you provide that?
(好的。但您的工作证明缺少公司公章,能补交吗?)
Applicant: I have a stamped version—here you go.
(我带了盖章版,给您。)
⚠️ Critical Phrases:
- "Is this sufficient?"(这样够吗?)
- "I can provide it immediately."(我可以立刻补充。)
🖥️场景3:翻译文件 (Translated Documents)
Officer: Your birth certificate is in Chinese. We need an English translation.
(您的出生证明是中文的,需提供英文翻译。)
Applicant: I’ve prepared a notarized translation. [Shows document]
(我做了公证翻译件。[出示文件])
Officer: Excellent. Just confirm—the translator’s credentials are attached?
(很好。请确认翻译资质证明是否附上了?)
Applicant: Yes, page 2 has the official seal and license number.
(有的,第二页有公章和翻译资质编号。)
🌍 Pro Tip:
- "Certified by a sworn translator"(宣誓翻译认证)

💱场景4:财务证明 (Financial Proof)
Officer: Your bank statement shows recent large deposits. Any explanation?
(流水显示近期有大额存入,需要说明来源吗?)
Applicant: Those are my year-end bonuses. Here’s my pay slip and tax record for verification.
(那是我的年终奖。这是工资单和纳税记录供核对。)
Officer: Thank you. And is this savings account your primary one?
(谢谢。这是您的主账户吗?)
Applicant: Yes, with consistent income for 2+ years. [Points to transaction history]
(是的,且有两年以上稳定收入。[指向交易记录])
💰 Must-Know:
- "Fixed deposit certificate"(定期存款证明)
- "Sponsorship letter"(资助人声明)
🦺场景5:紧急情况 (Urgent Processing)
Applicant: My flight is in 3 days. Could this be expedited?
(我的航班在3天后,能加急处理吗?)
Officer: Do you have proof of travel urgency? Like a medical report ?
(有紧急出行的证明吗?如医疗报告?)
Applicant: Yes, here’s my hospitalized father’s doctor note. [Hands over document]
(有的,这是我父亲的住院证明。[递上文件])
Officer: Understood. We’ll prioritize your case.
(明白了,我们会优先处理。)
⏳ Key Expressions:
- "Humanitarian grounds"(人道主义理由)
- "Approved in principle"(原则上已批准)

📝 万能句型模板
✅ 清晰沟通:
- "I’ve triple-checked the requirements."(我已三次核对要求。)
- "This document certifies that..."(此文件证明...)
❌ 避免模糊:
✖ "Maybe it’s somewhere..."
✔ "I’ll retrieve the exact page for you."(我找出具体页码给您。)
📢 互动练习:
用英文模拟对话:
"我的在职证明需补充HR联系方式,但公司已放假。能否用盖章的劳动合同替代?"
👉 关注 @水滴英语作文网,获取更多面签技巧!
#英语句子 #签证攻略 #英语对话 #留学必备