在国际合作与法律纠纷中,如何用英语高效沟通?这篇指南通过真实场景对话,帮你掌握商务合作与商标维权的核心表达!

📚场景1:确认合作意向

A: We’ve decided to cooperate with you.
(我们决定与贵方合作。)

B: You’ve made the right choice!
(您的选择非常明智!)

A: My assistant is drafting the contract.
(我的助理正在起草合同。)

B: Please specify the transaction amount in it.
(请在合同中明确交易金额。)

A: Of course. Any other requirements?
(没问题,还有其他要求吗?)

B: None. I’m ready to sign anytime.
(没有了,我随时可以签约。)

📌 关键词汇

  • Draft a contract(起草合同)
  • Transaction amount(交易金额)

 

🌍场景2:商标侵权应对

A: I’ve been involved in a trademark infringement case.
(我被卷入了商标侵权案。)

B: What? How did it happen?
(什么?怎么回事?)

A: A small company is selling products with my trademark.
(一家小公司在用我的商标卖货。)

B: Have you taken measures to stop them?
(您采取措施阻止了吗?)

A: Absolutely. I’ve sued that company.
(当然,我已经起诉了那家公司。)

B: They should compensate for your losses.
(他们必须赔偿您的损失。)

⚠️ 法律术语

  • Trademark infringement(商标侵权)
  • File a lawsuit(提起诉讼)
  •  

📝场景3:合同细节谈判

A: The contract mentions a 30-day payment term. Can we shorten it to 15 days?
(合同里写的是30天账期,能缩短到15天吗?)

B: For trusted partners, we can adjust it.
(对于长期合作伙伴,可以调整。)

A: Great. Also, let’s add a penalty clause for late delivery.
(太好了。另外,请加上延迟交货的违约金条款。)

B: Agreed. We’ll update the draft by tomorrow.
(同意,明天前会更新合同草案。)

🍏 实用句型

  • "Can we amend Clause 5?"(能否修改第5条?)
  • "Sign electronically?"(接受电子签名吗?)

 

💡场景4:侵权后续处理

A: The court ruled in our favor.
(法院判决我们胜诉。)

B: Congratulations! What’s the compensation?
(恭喜!赔偿金额是多少?)

A: $50,000, plus they must stop using our trademark.
(5万美元,且他们必须停止使用我们的商标。)

B: Ensure they comply, or we’ll escalate.
(确保他们执行,否则我们会进一步行动。)

🧒 维权必备

  • Court ruling(法院判决)
  • Cease and desist(停止侵权)

📝 万能句型模板

✅ 合作确认

  • "We’re pleased to move forward."(很高兴推进合作。)
  • "Let’s finalize the terms."(我们敲定条款吧。)

❌ 避免模糊
✖ "We’ll see."(再说吧。)
✔ "This must be clarified."(必须明确这一点。)

 

📢 互动练习

用英文描述你的需求:
"合同需注明预付款30%,且侵权方需公开道歉。"

👉 关注@ 水滴英语作文,获取更多商务法律英语干货!

#英语句子  #商务英语  #法律英语

扫码进群(如群满请谅解)
长按或截屏保存,再用微信扫一扫
点赞 ({{click_count}}) 收藏 (6)